Sunday, November 20, 2011

The first opportunity to sell glass that I had produced out of my studio presented itself to me in the form of the annual MVCC Bazaar in Twisp, Wa. Besides the fact that I spelled "Bazaar" wrong on the live Facebook post, (and course) it was a successful event. Lots of vendors and a great crowd turn out. I met some very nice people, fellow vendors and customers alike. It was fantastic saying " Yes, I made the glass myself in my studio at home." What a joy!! I had the opportunity to trade some of my work for some really neat ceramic bowls that local potter Emily Post made. I also tried my very first homemade marshmellow made by Judy Brazina, delicious!
I am looking forward to the Dec. 3rd Bazaar in Twisp and also the Dec.10 bazaar in Winthrop at the Red Barn. I need to get to work!! Thanks to the Methow Community Center for hosting the Bazaar and the Community itself for supporting each other. What a great place to live!!

3 comments: